If you believe your property has been affected by the roots of your neighbour's tree or trees you have a  number of options. If it is your main property, your insurance company may be able to help you. If it is a wall or a driveway or path, you are less likely to have insurance cover and you will need to build a case yourself against the tree or trees, unless your neighbour is prepared to act without it.

Duramen can advise you what evidence you need and assist you in gathering it. Once the evidence has been collected you may need to contact a solicitor but it is important that you make the tree owner aware in writing of the problem as early as possible, keeping a record of the date you do so.