Duramen Consulting - Arboricultural Consultancy Services
We are tree experts providing advice, undertaking surveys and written reports on arboricultural issues. As arboricultural consultants we provide a range of services to support planning applications for sites with trees, to assess the risk of failure of trees and consider safety issues, to provide advice on a variety of disputes, typically between neighbours but also with local authority owned trees, to investigate accidents where damage to property and or people are invovled, to resolve subsidence claims and to assist in decision making in providing valuations of amenity trees. We focus on London and South East England, but can provide a nationwide service. Our principal consultant, Dr Jon Heuch, has much international experience and is able to draw upon this where appropriate.
Aspects of our service include:
- Tree Surveys using British Standard BS5837:2012;
- Arboricultural Implications Assessment and Method Statements
- Tree safety inspections and reports;
- Arboricultural Expert witness reports;
- Tree root disputes and cases;
- Tree surveys and reports for mortgage and insurance purposes;
- High Hedges;
- Tree Preservation Order applications, objections and appeals;
- Planning Application appeals;
- Valuation of amenity trees for insurance, legal disputes and other reasons;
- Ground Penetrating Radar to identify root location;
Our Principal Arboricultural Consultant, Dr Jon Heuch is a Corporate Member and Registered Consultant of the Institute of Chartered Foresters (MICFor) and a Professional Member of the Arboricultural Association (MArborA).
Registered Office and Postal Address: Unit 2, Brenchley Mews, Charing, ASHFORD, Kent, TN27 0JW